Important Notice by Industries & Services Directorate
Online CUSDEC processing at I & S Directorate with effect from 01.06.2021
- As a measure of evading possible health risks to the officers, I & S Directorate has decided to process entries online with effect from 01.06.2021.
- Accordingly, all CHA shall upload relevant scanned documents to the system along with the submitted entry.
- Upon submission of all necessary scanned images (Commercial Invoice & Packing list, BL, DO, VAT Deferment certificates, ICL, Necessary Approvals etc., other support docs.), a WhatsApp massage should be sent to the dedicated numbers 0777 930 269 or 0714 627 918 enabling
ASCC (Receiving) to inform Appraisers / SCC.
- The methodology to upload scanned documents is available at; https://www.customs.gov.lk/ict/download_guides_paperless
- In instances, the specific entry gets queried by officers, same will be notified back to the sender through a WhatsApp message.
- Once, the relevant entry is processed, it will be notified to the CHA via a WhatsApp massage.
- Any queries please feel free to contact Mr. W M P Amaranayake SC on 0718020301
- Your corporation and adherence to the adapted procedure is vital to serve your interests without delay amid the contagious pandemic.
Director of Customs
Industries & Services Directorate