Online Warranting of Export Cusdecs
Paperless Export Cusdec processing, launched as a Pilot project of the Export Directorate has been in operation from 01.02.2021. At present, all the exports Cusdecs of Tea and Coconut products are warranted on line.
The process to granting online approval for all the other exports except Tea and Coconut requiring prior approvals from equivalent Government Agencies, is still in progress and once the linking process with those Government Agencies is finalized, all the exports Cusdecs will be provided with the online warranting facility.
In order to cope with the Covid 19 situation, a decision has been taken to extend the on line warranting facility to all other exports Cudecs which do not require prior approvals of other Government Agencies. The decision will be implemented from 03.05.2021.
Therefore, all the exporters are requested follow the procedure laid down below.
- Exporters/Declarents must submit their Cusdecs on line.
- All the supporting documents, eg. invoice, packing lists etc., must be
uploaded as attached documents to the Cusdec.
- Submitted Cusdec Nos must be informed by a fax message. Fax Nos are as
- 011 2337077 LCLs to the Head Office
- 011 2332445 FCLs to EFC/Trico
- Cusdecs will be warranted by Superintendents of Customs online.
- The true copies of Cusdecs and supporting documents are to be submitted to EFC (Trico), to obtain the acknowledgement of CDNs.
- Except the above mentioned steps, all the other steps previously followed in the exportation process will remain same.
- Please note that Re exports and Exports under FRICs have not been covered under the online paperless procedure.
Director of Customs (Exports